Your first chiropractic visit always consists of a thorough examination and medical history. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled visit to fill out paperwork or bring your completed paperwork with you. X-rays may be taken and treatment will normally start on the first visit. You will be kept completely informed through the entire process to ensure you are comfortable. Additional therapies will be performed if necessary. A typical first visit lasts between 30 to 45 minutes.
What Can You Expect From Repeat Chiropractic Visits
Repeat visits typically only involve adjustment and additional therapies as necessary unless another complaint or injury is addressed. Repeat visits typically last between 10 and 20 minutes.
What Can You Expect From Us:
- Health solutions tailored specifically to your needs
- Genuine care and compassion for your health concerns
- Respect and consideration
- Honesty and integrity you can trust
- Complete privacy under the HIPAA act
- Short or no waits
- No hidden information – we want you to make an informed decision
- No excessive or unnecessary services or fees
- Referral to another specialist if needed
- Service Beyond Belief!
What Do We Expect From You?
- Complete honesty regarding your medical history and health matters
- Follow the recommended treatment plan
- Show up at the scheduled appointment time or re-schedule in advance
- Honest feedback regarding your experience at our clinic
- Payment is expected at the time of visit